Thursday, May 18, 2023

Diecast model cars





At 56.. I am still a fan for diecast model cars.. hahaha.. my beloved wife was suggesting that I should donate my collections. Well, I may but not for now. My long awaited wish was to have my own small corner of diecast display racks for the model cars, aeroplanes and trains collected😃.

Hopefully, one day I would have it becomes a reality!!

I have been fond of diecast cars since young i.e. 6/7 years old. Those days, when I had enough savings, I would go to the shop to buy a Matchbox diecast.. those days, it was at about 70sen per box of 1:87 model car size. During childhood, I managed to buy about 20 Matchbox cars but they had gone missing when we moved to a new neighbourhood.. not sure if was left behind during the move. 

I had re-started my collection when I had 3 boys i.e. HotWheels, Maisto, Burago.. a few of the famous brands.. eventually my eldest son got into the same interest but solely collecting the HotWheels.

As at todate, I am still buying from time to time, looking at the offers online.

 Specifically, I am now collecting the 1:32 and 1:24 scale diecasts.













QQ















No comments: